Customer Service Representative
The primary purpose of this position is to provide technical support to representative offices to help ensure optimum application of Ideal Warehouse Innovations products and control warranty costs.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES (the incumbent may be asked to perform any combination of the following functions, which are subject to change as deemed by the employer at any time to adapt to company needs):
- Review all orders received, check for accuracy and ensure proper application of all products. Contact dealer salesperson with suggestions, comments or questions if required to ensure proper application of product.
- Upon dealer salesperson request, provide pricing and application assistance for standard and specially designed products as required. Involve Supervisor and or Sales Manager when pricing large quantity and/or high-profile projects.
- Process all orders. This includes pricing, shop work order, computer order entry and any internal/external records.
- Send all completely processed orders for approval to supervisor or appointed person in his/her absence.
- Promote quality products to dealer salespeople with focus on more profitable products where possible.
- Match-up all completed orders and prepare for invoicing.
- Maintain the Representative Support Department filing systems:
- Order office copy file
- Work with Supervisor and or Sales Manager on special projects as needed.
- Continue receiving applications/product training wherever and whenever possible.
- Be able to perform all Technical & Customer Support functions (including those of Customs/Logistics clerk – as a backup).
- Responsible for warranty support (returns/replacements). Resolve product or service problems by:
- clarifying the customer's complaint;
- determining the cause of the problem;
- selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem;
- expediting correction or adjustment;
- following up to ensure resolution.
- Back up for order entry/purchase order check/match-ups.
- Process all current orders, quotes & warranties (the goal is 24hrs or earlier)
- Process purchase orders and submit daily to suppliers as required
- Match-up all completed orders and prepare for invoicing (the goal is 24hrs or earlier).
- Assist with accounting duties (administration department) as required
- Assist wherever and whenever possible as assigned by supervisor/sales manager (this includes special projects and system updates)
- Provide “supplier” updates to customers as required
- Open order review and report for certain customers
- Archives as required (Quotes/Reports/Internal/External Listings)
- High school Diploma required.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of Customer Service experience in manufacturing/similar environment.
- Problem Solving Skills, Documentation Skills, Listening Skills, Phone Manners/Skills,
- Conflict Resolution Skills, Information Analysis, Multi-tasking, Ability to work independently,
- Command of Verbal & Written English a must. French an asset.
- A willingness to learn and be cross-trained
- Certification in First-Aid/CPR Emergency Care would be an asset.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office an asset.
Open office work space
Ideal Warehouse Innovations welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!