This position is responsible for the gathering and handling of tire materials and accurate processing of materials according to the requirements of work orders, drawings and patterns. Use of company truck to collect tire materials.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Receive work orders from General Manager.
- Drive company truck to collect tire materials.
- Inspect Tires and materials upon receipt to facility.
- Process material according to work order specifications.
- Monitor quality by searching for defects in materials.
- Assume responsibility by double-checking work to be free of deficiencies and signing the work order.
- Prepare product for shipment (bundle, stack, and strap).
- Assist with loading and off-loading trailers.
- Complete and maintain all daily paperwork up to date and accurate.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain a clean and safe work area.
- Organize work material at the start and finish of every work assignment.
- Conduct any maintenance checks required by general manager and identify maintenance requirements of machines or associated equipment.
- Attend Health and Safety Orientation, hazard specific orientation, WHMIS, and any other training scheduled by the General Manager.
- Perform weekly cleaning of machines as instructed by General Manager.
- Perform daily clean up as instructed by the General Manager.
- Complete any tasks or duties as assigned by the General Manager.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- High-School diploma is asset but not required.
- A willingness to learn and be cross-trained within Waste Tire Innovations.
- Certification in First-Aid/CPR Emergency Care would be an asset, but not required.
- Valid Driver’s license for use with company truck.
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!