The primary purpose of this position is to maintain all Customer Billing for IWI and related companies.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES (the incumbent may be asked to perform any combination of the following functions):
- Shipping and Invoicing for all divisions (internal and on third party portals)
- Verifying Bills of Lading and Packing Slips
- Confirms and follows-up with proof of deliveries
- Ensure filing is properly maintained and up to date
- Assist with Collections and sending out statements
- Back-up for Accounts Payable coding and Purchase Order processing
- Back-up for Receiving (products)
- Back-up for issuing payments
- Back-up for posting deposits
- Assists with setting up new customers and suppliers, including completing credit applications
- Assist with month-end
- Other duties as assigned
- 2-3+ years of billing, accounts payable, administration experience
- Strong Excel skills
- Microsoft Dynamics / Navision experience nice to have
IWI is an innovator, manufacturer and industry leader in warehouse and loading dock protection and workplace safety. Our extensive lineup of safety products, offered through our IRONguard™ brand, have been created to meet the needs of workplaces at risk.
IWI’s FABRICation brand provides high quality, industrial cutting and sewing services to a wide range of industries, from automotive and industrial to medical and retail. Its clients range from specialty small/mid-sized firms to leading international corporations.