This position is responsible for working with and reporting to the Warehouse Supervisor to ensure that customers’ needs are met through effective production and shipping/receiving operations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Understand and interpret instructions from Sr. Warehouse Associate/Warehouse Supervisor.
- Responsible for all Shipping and Receiving functions from IWI.
- Prepare all orders to be ready to ship: palletize, wrapped, banded and labeled including Customer name, P.O.#, Product numbers, Quantities, weight and total number of skids.
- Complete all work orders as required on time.
- Attend daily production meetings and communicate current department and work order status.
- Maintain Inventory, incoming supply and order picking responsibility.
- Assist in monthly inventory as assigned.
- Organize daily clean of Warehouse.
- Understand, support and enforce safe warehouse practices. Take every precaution reasonable for the protection of a worker.
- Directly responsible for all Shipping and Receiving Functions.
- Act as back-up Sr. Warehouse Associate if current Sr. Warehouse Associate is absence.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Stage orders to be picked up in an organized and safe manner.
- Ensure Identification tagging and proper storage of all received products.
- Complete daily logs including Shipping log, receiving log, ready to ship log and USA customs summary log.
- Keep shipping office and driver entrance and rear of building clean and organized.
- Responsible for daily waste removal of all plant waste to the proper waste storage areas.
- Maintain an accurate inventory of all Ideal shipping and receiving supplies and ensure availability.
- Ensure all inventory items are properly tagged, clearly identified and, quantities clearly marked.
All other duties as assigned.
- High School education preferred
- 2-3 years related experience and/or training
- Or equivalent combination of education and experience.